Valentine's Day Specials at Pot Roast & Pinot
POT ROAST & PINOT CELEBRATES VALENTINE’S DAY
ALL WEEK LONG
This Valentine’s, for the first time in Pensacola, food lovers get an opportunity to enjoy nine specially prepared Valentine’s dishes in addition to the regular Pot Roast & Pinot menu. These dishes will be available between Tuesday, February 11 and Sunday, February 16. Celebrate with your sweetheart all week and not just on Valentine’s Day.
The temptation begins with additional starters of Seared Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Tataki and Chesapeake Oysters On the 1/2 Shell. Additional entrées include Red Snapper Stuffed With Crab, Duo of Rotisserie Roasted Duck Leg and Duck Breast, Bacon-Wrapped Petite Tenderloin and Bacon-Wrapped Day Boat Scallops and lastly Dijon Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb. End the evening on a sweet note with Classic Tiramisu, White and Dark Chocolate Mousse or Belgian Chocolate Torte.
Reservations are recommended and can be placed by calling (850) 607-7336.
Pot Roast & Pinot is a new concept in Pensacola, Florida that takes an adventurous spin on classic American comfort food. Along with the eclectic array of menu items, Pot Roast & Pinot offers over 200 bottles of wine, presented on iPad. The combination of a chef-driven menu coupled with a Pinot Noir-focused wine list makes for a unique addition to the Pensacola restaurant scene.
- UWF Festival on the Green 2015
- The Zombie 5K Run! The infection is spreading.
- Bands on the Beach - Not Quite Fab
- Bands on the Beach - Holly Shelton
- 26th Annual Wine and Food Classic in Downtown Pensacola and Pensacola Beach
- Repticon Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
- ReptiDay Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo
- The 80th Pensacola Interstate Fair 2014
- Bands on the Beach - Kyle Parker Band
- Unlimited Horizons Monthly Speaker
- Unlimited Horizons 2014 Psychic Fair
- 55th Pensacola Greek Festival
- Bands on the Beach - Mass Kunfuzion
- Gov't Mule @ Saenger Theatre