Pensacola Seafood Festival 2013
Winner of Independent News'
Best of the Coast for
"Best Annual Food Event"
The Fiesta of Five Flags 36th annual Pensacola Seafood Festival will be held Friday, September 27 through Sunday, September 29 in historic Seville Square in downtown Pensacola. Treat your taste buds to a variety of dishes from carefully selected food vendors bordering the park. Enjoy foods such as grilled conch, seafood gumbo, oyster croquettes, soft shell crab, coconut shrimp, Caribbean crab cakes, and more.
Friday, September 27 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, September 28 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday, September 29 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are host to one of the largest arts and crafts fairs in northwest Florida with over 180 artisans and craftsmen from across the country displaying their wares for sale. Hand selected food vendors line Government and Alcaniz Streets.
Our Gulf to Table area focuses on seafood straight from the Gulf of Mexico to the dinner table. Sample tapas sized portions of signature dishes from local restaurants and caterers that will be offered in Fountain Park.
Want to find a vendor from 2012? Click here for our festival map!
Handicapped parking will be available, with permit, all three days of the festival. Dogs and coolers are not allowed in the festival area.
- UWF Festival on the Green 2015
- The Zombie 5K Run! The infection is spreading.
- Bands on the Beach - Not Quite Fab
- Bands on the Beach - Holly Shelton
- Repticon Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
- ReptiDay Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo
- Bands on the Beach - Kyle Parker Band
- 55th Pensacola Greek Festival
- Bands on the Beach - Mass Kunfuzion
- Bands on the Beach - Hot Sauce Band
- Bands on the Beach - Mr. Big and the Rhythm Sisters
- Bands on the Beach - Dr. Breeze
- Bands on the Beach - The Groovinators
- Bands on the Beach - Southern Breeze
- The Gallery at First City Art Center Hosts Artworks from Vicki Baroco's Private Collection